Monday, November 28, 2005

Fuck the goverment! They fucking suck!

No, I ain;t no fucking islamic ass, I ain't no camel jockey, and I am sure the fuck not from the middle east. however, I hold the goverment in as high regard as much of us hold the middle east, and that isn't much. What is my beef with the goverment? They are incompetent, ignorant, slow, stupid, innefficent, and also, full of brueacrats.

First of all, I am no rich person. I ain't even middle class. I live BELOW the poverty line. As many of you are aware, I am still in high school. In fact, I am going to go ahead and account for all the times the goverment has fucked my ass over.

During the 9th grade, i was going to Riverview High. I was there only 2 or so months. Why? to quote, I "was not in the proper demographic district to attent Riverview High School". This is true, but I was there on special assignment. That means I had paperwork downtown to be there.
But the fucking goverment in all of it's incompetentness, lost that paperwork. So they dis-enrolled me from that school, and left me out of school for 9 months. They didn't try to relocate me to another school. This is NOT my fault. This is the goverment's fault. They run the school system, therefore the school system's fuck-ups are also the goverment's fuck-up because the school system and the goverment are one and the same. And to note, this has really fucked up my education, and I may not get a diploma due to this bullshit, unless I repeat the 10/11/12th grade. Fucking lame as fuck.

Here's another account:
During some bullshit several years ago, a judge decreed that I was to have what is called "Medicaid" (goverment-funded health insurance) until my 18'th birthday. Well, I ain't 18 yet, but they sure the fuck cut me off. The goverment is not only incompentent here, but they broke their own damn laws. Whose at fault? dunno, but it's probably indirectly George W. "Cocksucker" Bush's fault. I say, Fuck them.

And you want to know where the payroll of these very stupid people comes from? YOUR TAX DOLLARS. Every time they cut the 10 dollars or so in taxes out of your paycheck, it goes to a goverment workers paycheck. You do *NOT* work for the goverment. They work *FOR YOU*. *YOU* pay *THEIR SALARIES*. It is your hard earned money upon which these ignorant fucks get paid from. Remember, next time a cop pulls you over an gives you a hard time, you might want to remind him that it is your tax dollars that pay his paycheck.

That is my HONEST view.

No comments: